Sunday 4 November 2012

and another thing...

I've been thinking about how to continue this blog, and think it would be best to leave it as a place to write about our relationship in the past tense, to celebrate Chip's life (and in a small way, mine) and the things we created together, specifically our homes and gardens, past and present. I'm still engaged in the process of transferring 30 years of transparencies and prints into digital images, and I find blogging a congenial way of sharing them.

I'm also going to revive my 'dying light' blog for whatever artworks I can create or rediscover, and start a couple more: ScrapBook about my adventures with the puppy, and In Deepest Devon about the place I live and consider to be far more about who I really want to be than anywhere else I ever lived. 

If anyone has any comments or suggestions, I'd be pleased to see them.
 

1 comment:

  1. You have been in my thoughts the last while and I wanted to check in. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Reading your words and seeing all your photos brought tears to my eyes. I thank you for sharing the pieces of your life over the years. I am thinking of you and your family.

    - Cheesecake from Film General.

    ReplyDelete